Thursday, March 19, 2009

Woe is me!

I'm still sick. It's starting to hurt when I swallow from coughing so much. Ugh! Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

I didn't take pictures of Kenzie today. I actually never heard from anyone about it. Instead I packed up a few picture frames and other random things and took a trip to Hastings to find an article about modern American Art. The magazine I bought was way too expensive and is pretty stupid. It's called "Meatpaper". Yeah, exactly. There's an article about a guy who is a "meat artist". It should make for conversation next Friday in class, anyway.

So my back, face and chest keep breaking out. Nonstop. I never used to have a problem with this. It seems that no matter what I do, how I clean them, how much or how little attention I give them they just keep breaking out. Miles tells me it's because of stress, which could definitely have some effect on it. I just can't lower my stress until I done with school. Oh, I look forward to graduation. I still have so much to do. So...much...to...do.

Payless called me today. The lady asked, "Is this Aleesa?" (She pronounced like Aleesa!) I totally corrected her, but I didn't mean to so I felt kind of bad. It really doesn't matter if you say my name wrong. It matters if you know me, but when you don't know me and you're calling, that doesn't matter. But, really, does it look like it'd be pronounced Aleesa? I don't think so. Anyway, my shoes are in! I am going to pick them up tomorrow after I get out of art history.

I've started to compile addresses for wedding invitations. Oh my goodness, how overwhelming. I am getting myself so confused as to whose address is correct, who I can just hand them out to and whose address I still need. There are just far too many people involved in a wedding.

Want to hear great news? We have termites trying to eat our house. Awesome! Today I killed some of them with Limeaway.

I'm going to bed, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment