Thursday, March 12, 2009

I didn't try so hard today to get a lot done. I woke up later than planned. I had my alarm set for 9, and I ended up getting out of bed around 10. After getting ready I went to Wal Mart to pick up some no bake cheesecakes and blue fingernail polish. I made the cherry cheesecake then tried to get to work on some stuff.

I didn't go out to school today. I just couldn't pull myself together enough to think about doing that. But, I did finish my first plate (as much as I can finish it now, I still need to do a wash on the blacks to make them blacker). Also, I arranged photos that I'm using for a PowerPoint into folders. Then, I started to find photos that I've taken of people that I like. (Not people that I like, but photos that I like...but I actually like the people, too). I am going to put them on a CD so I can give it to Katie to show her mom. Katie is a junior that I work with. I'm trying to snatch her up for senior photos.

I had to work at 4 on checkouts. I don't really like working on checkouts. But, the awesome news is that tomorrow I'm on checkouts again...from 3:30 to 9. Wait a second, that's not awesome at all. Hmmff.

Miles took the wedding invitations and RSVP things to get printed today. They look good! I'm super happy with them. The only bad thing is now I have to cut out a bunch of stuff, but it's much cheaper this way. And, if you know me (or definitely Miles) you know that we're a couple of cheap people.

On an entirely different note, I am going to exercise! I am going to eat right! Probably not right, but much better than I have been eating.
I have this problem:
1) I'm at school during the day - there's no food at school other than vending machine food (okay, there is food in Poppellwell, but it is so far away and I just don't want a hot dog!)
2) I'm at home after school - we really don't have much to eat other than snack foods or foods that need to be cooked forever and need something to go along with them. So, I end up either eating something very unhealthy from here, or I go and buy something very unhealthy from Taco Bell or McDonalds.
3) I'm at work at night (except for Tuesdays) - I'm always hungry when I go on break. If I have cash or enough change I'll just get something out of the vending machine (problem), but if not I'll bring my card with me and when I go on break I'll buy a pop and candy bar. I always tell myself I'm going to buy something not as horrible as a candy bar, but we don't have anything even remotely healthy up front. If you really want to get technical, we don't really have much of anything healthy at Kmart.
4) I really just don't enjoy exercising.

I am going to just suck it up and do it. I've done it before.

I wonder how many sentences that I write start out with the word "I"...probably a lot because I'm completely self-centered!

No comments:

Post a Comment