Monday, March 9, 2009

The wicked are estranged from the womb...


I feel like I was somewhat productive today.
First I woke up around 9. Then I readied myself up for the day. I went to Wal Mart to get some chapstick (I'm horribly addicted), lotion and bubbles. Afterward I went to school and printed some stuff from my tea and clothing companies to eventually cut out and construct. I fixed the RSVP things and invitations for our wedding. Then I grabbed my first plate so I can finish it at home tomorrow (Tuesday...hopefully!).
So, I can cross all of those things off my list.

I am supposed to go to lunch with my grandma tomorrow. I like my grandma. She likes to try to get me to go to their church. I don't think that's such a good idea.

After work tonight I went to Miles' house and ate some pizza. After eating we read Proverbs 19 and 20.
Proverbs 20:1 is one of my favorite verses ever.
Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 20:9
Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

There is this idea of an age of accountability....
Proverbs 20:11
Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
....And I don't believe it.
Psalm 51:5
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Psalm 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment