Friday, April 10, 2009

Monday is coming up quick. Last night I was at school until 3am working on cleaning up my frames and making labels. Tonight I'm going back out there after I get off work at 9:15. I need to wire my frames so I can hang them up. Hopefully it won't take too long.
I also need to reprint a letterhead and one business card then I should be pretty much done with stuff. Other than setting stuff up and placing the labels.

Today I went to Wal Mart to buy some things used to hang up frames then headed over to school. I got there early so I spent some time looking at the photos from class that we had put up in the hallway. Geo was down there talking to a lady I didn't know about senior shows. He was telling her how it's hard to get information out to everyone and such. He lowered his voice and was telling her about me. Then he called me over and introduced me to her. I don't remember her name, but she was some kind of public relations person at school. Geo was telling her that I have the strongest work in our show. She asked if I'd want to be interviewed on the radio with Barry Birr. She said he'd ask me some questions about my work and my passion. (HA! Tricked her, I'm not passionate about art!) I told her how Miles works there and with Barry. Apparently I am going to receive an email or phone call about when this will be taking place. I think it could be fun.

I am so excited for Monday. First, I will be done setting stuff up (at some point in the day) and it'll all be done! I excited for the show, too, though.

I have to work in an hour and I'm not excited.
I am excited, however, to go back to school to get some stuff done. I like getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment