Sunday, April 26, 2009

I can't believe this semester is basically over.
The rest of my schedule looks like this:

Tomorrow I am going to finish matting my photos, write about my photography strengths and weaknesses, and put together my portfolio for photography by 4:00. Then I will attend the senior show for Stacey, Kailey, Alex, Abby and Felicia at 6. Finally I am going to (hopefully) finish up all of my printmaking things. I have one full plate to do everything to and one plate to do the second etch on and print. It really shouldn't be too bad.

Tuesday I am going to try to write my two papers for the Art History final. We have two questions that we have to write approximately two pages on each. It shouldn't be too bad as Dr. Sauls is a super easy grader. At 5:00 our class is meeting again, though technically we don't have classes on Tuesday. I have a ton to do for Portfolio so I'll be there.

Wednesday we're meeting at Olive Garden at 11:30 for our Art History final. I will probably work on Portfolio stuff again after that before I go to work at 5.

Thursday we have our final for Printmaking at 8:30. I don't know if we're having a critique or not...Geo is never clear about anything. I probably work on some Portfolio again after that...before 5 when I have to work.

Friday I am free until 5 when I have to work.

(Working is stupid.)

Saturday I work from 1-5. Then I'll probably work on Portfolio again.

Monday, May 4th at 8:30 we're having our Photo final. I like photography...I will miss that class more than anything there...as far as classes go.

Tuesday, May 5th is our last day in Portfolio. It is a work day and everything is due at 10:00pm. I should definitely have time to get everything done by then.

Then Saturday, May 9th is graduation. How strange.

I don't drink nearly enough water. I just finished a bottle of water and I feel a huge sense of accomplishment. I don't think that is good.

'Tis time for me to shower and read some.

No comments:

Post a Comment