Friday, May 15, 2009

Today was a fairly productive day. Not as productive as I would have hoped. I didn't make it to the bank, the store to shop for bridesmaids, or to Creviston and Sons to pick up the lighters. But, I did get my jury duty form and Devon's wedding invitation in the mail, bought some food at Wal Mart, did a little laundry, worked on thank you cards for the bridal showers and cooked some chicken, rice and mashed potatoes.

Initially I bought the wrong chicken from Wal Mart. It was very frozen and after working on it for about 40 minutes, we decided that it was time to try another chicken. So, I headed back and found a completely unfrozen chicken for about the same price. I should have looked there the first time I was there! Mandy and I cooked the chicken, potatoes and rice (it took a long time) then ate. I'm still fairly full and have a bunch of leftovers. Guess what I'll be having for lunch tomorrow?

I'm not sure if I'll be going to Adrian and Tia's wedding tomorrow. I haven't decided. Miles said he'd go along with me, but it's at 5:30 and I assume that he'll be sleeping.

I want to get my hair cut like this:

It really isn't too far from how my hair has been cut before. The difference is that I just don't style it correctly. I should learn about how to do that...maybe.

I really, really, really need to exercise. I also really, really, really need to stop eating so much. I just keep eating...and I just keep not exercising. I just feel so lazy and blah. Maybe I'll start doing something. I actually think that cleaning my room would make me feel better. Whenever I get everything all cleaned up I feel like I want to be more productive.

I should go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment