Tuesday, September 15, 2009






I've been editing pictures for most of the day. I'm getting bored with it...but luckily I'm on pictures 900 out of 1050ish. I don't actually have 150 left to edit, so that's good. I'll be happy when I'm done.

I've also been playing some Donkey Kong. Miles and I were playing a game together but against each other. Of course he won, but I'm still trying to beat the game. I'm not a natural video game player, so it's tricky, but I'm definitely improving.

Tonight Miles and I are going to Fairway, Kansas to visit with Ian and Sarah. They're moving next week (I think it's next week) to Colorado. I've made her a box, and I don't think I've taken pictures of it yet, so I should make sure to do that before I wrap it up. Hers contains Swedish Fish since they're her favorite candy.

Also, I've been listening to these people...



...and I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment