Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harold Camping and James White are debating today and tomorrow. I listened today, but tomorrow I'll be working until 3 so I think I'll end up pretty much missing it.

I must say it's kind of frustrating, though it shouldn't be. James White says that the local church is the pillar and ground (he says bulwarks and support I think) of truth, and not God. He also says everything has to be understood in the original context it was used. He doesn't answer the question about God's promise to Abraham about the physical land he was seeing. Oy vey. Then he attacks Harold Camping instead of going to the scripture.

He also asks if we're supposed to believe that some things couldn't be understood correctly by anyone ever until it was revealed to some dude in Alameda, California. My question is, who were Noah, Abraham, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, etc? Oh well. I guess it's really not anything I should worry about. All I know is that I'm tired of hearing about batterydepot.com

In other, unrelated news, I am moving right along with wedding pictures. I'm starting on folder 10 (out of 13). I've found a much better way to go about this.

I just dumped black cherry kool-aid all over my mouth and lap. Ooops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TyURI8nsbo

That link goes to "Black Heart Inertia" by Incubus. Incubus has been my favorite band since my junior year in high school. That song came out in April and I didn't know that it existed until like 3 days ago. I'm a horrible, horrible fan.

I guess that's it for now...? I always think I have a lot more to say before I start typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment