Monday, January 3, 2011

This is Urgent?

Maybe they should rethink the name. Heartland Urgent Care...with a 2+ hour wait? That's curious. I think Heartland Place to Wait and Get Mediocre Care would be a much better name.

Please excuse typos today...I'm doing this via tiny phone keyboard.

If I would have known I'd have to wait for at least two hours I probably would have stayed home. Let's just say I'm super glad I didn't bring Anna.

I'm here for what I suspect to be a UTI. Woo! It's luckily not too bad, at least during the day, but I do hope this wait is worth it.

I think Northland Women's Healthcare has me super spoiled when it comes to doctor's appointments. They're super fast and I miss it. The drive was the worst part but even with that I'd probably be done and home before I even get in an office today.

Okay, enough complaining from me today!

I think I'm going to get my Etsy.com shop up and running. I've gotten most of my stuff from art.i.facts so I can list it on there. I have a few things I need to go back and grab from there though, namely bangles I've made. There's a much bettr chance they'd sell on etsy than in town. And I could totally charge more on etsy than I could at art.i.facts. We'll see how it goes. People in town just don't have a need and/or want for things I make. Jerks!

I feel like if I keep going I'll lose everything I've typed so I'll end here.

1 comment:

  1. I love Etsy!!! There is some really cute stuff on there! I bet people would be more likely to buy your stuff on there too. St. Joseph people only like stuff that has Harley Davidson decals on it.

    ReplyDelete