Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Not technically, I guess. Another portion of my back left bottom tooth came off today. This time I was eating tacos! I say another portion because the back 1/3 was already gone, which can be attributed to a blue raspberry air head. Before that, though, it had a filling. I don't remember what caused the initial break, though, or if it was a simple cavity. I know the tooth in front of it was once broken from eating bacon. And one tooth broke from eating Skittles. Oh! And a long time ago I had a cap on one of my teeth and I lost the cap from eating a fruit roll up.

Maybe the tooth universe is telling me I should stop eating junk.

Luckily I've felt absolutely no pain from losing part of my tooth today. It's probably because the air head incident happened around October of 2008, so I think that tooth is pretty much dead already.

I'm stoked for tomorrow. Miles and I are planning on getting out and about. I love going out and about! It's supposed to be super nice so we're going to take Anna to the park. We're also going to get an array of fruit and a basket so I can take pictures for I Corinthians 15:23 (But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.) We also need to stop by Art.I.Facts to pick up anything I have left there along with some money I'm owed. They're closing up for good so we've all been summoned down to pick up our stuff.

I want to quilt. There are things I'd need in order to do this...time, materials, and a sewing machine. I have none of the above, therefore I won't. Sad, kind of. It's also not sad because if I had all of the above instead, I would probably start on one and never finish.

Okay, now I'm tired. It's off to bed I go.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you should quilt. Leave that to the amish. I do think you should make more cheesecake. And teeth don't break off in cheescake.

    ReplyDelete