Sunday, February 6, 2011

I fully expect to have to cut this short.

Anna will probably be waking up soon to eat before returning to sleep. Really I should just go to sleep instead of worrying about typing anything...but, here we are.

Sundays are harder with a baby. I try my hardest to spend the day listening to studies and reading, but it's hard to do those things with a baby. Anna's attention span is too short to listen for too long, and there's basically no way of paying attention to a study while playing.
That's all about that, though.

I still like that house. I have a problem of getting hung up on things. I was hung up on that one house, now I'm hung up on this house. I get hung up on ideas, too. Like Etsy, and hot chocolate on a stick, and baking. Soon I'm going to make some chocolate chip cookie dough to freeze. I've realized that I have all of the ingredients to make it, so I might do that tomorrow. I also might not.

I do, however, plan on making Miles an ice cream cake with coffee flavored ice cream for his birthday. Does Wal-Mart sell coffee flavored ice cream? I hope so, or this will be a lot trickier than necessary.

Also, I thought it'd be interesting to share the links that are always in my drop down search bar...and the order they're currently in.
-www.facebook.com (obviously)
-www.yahoo.com
-www.youtube.com
-alysalp.blogspot.com (I like my own blog?)
-www.hulu.com
-howaboutorange.blogspot.com
-www.twigandthistle.com/blog/
-melissaesplin.com/home/
-www.allrecipes.com
-dictionary.reference.com
-familyradio.com/english/ (you thought it'd be Spanish, didn't you?)
-www.flickr.com/photos/72599346@N00/

I think that last one is typed correctly. It's pictures that a girl from Washington (I think) takes. I like them, but I'm not sure why it's on my top visited websites. I don't look at it much anymore. But, speaking of pictures, I would like to just go take pictures somewhere. That's a job in itself, though, since getting the babes out is so much work.

Hmm...now I'm getting a headache and I think it means I should just sleep. Yep, that's what it means.

G'night.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Wal-Mart sells coffee ice cream! And I hear you about Sundays, it's really hard to get a study in with kids.

    ReplyDelete