Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm really getting tired of not having internet at the apartment. I want to upload some more pictures from Samantha and Shane's wedding and some engagement pictures I took of Kaycee and Paul. I guess those will have to wait. Miles said he called Cable Vision today and they said they wouldn't be able to come hook it up until next week...but we're on our honeymoon next week. So, the next available day was the 6th of July. They better do it then or I will be upset and do absolutely nothing about it.

I have yet to receive the pictures from the wedding from Lexi. Well, I guess it's possible that I got them today, but the mail man was taking too long at the apartment mail boxes so I just left. I figured that if I waited too long I wouldn't have had time to look at them anyway. Hopefully they'll be there when I get off work. Ohh, I want to see them!

I've been trying to cook lately. First I made spaghetti (easy, I know, but it was delicious), then I made hot dogs and tater tots (uhh...it was late!) and last night I made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn. I never knew how messy frying chicken was. There was oil everywhere and I was not happy about it. It was tasty though! Tonight Ron Nold (?) is coming over to chat about insurance. I think. That's the plan last I knew it. Miles is going to make me some pizza which is always super yummy. Saying super yummy isn't a good idea for anyone, it just sounds stupid.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to make more than $7.50 an hour. This just isn't cutting it. Luckily I have the money from taking pictures to fall back on, but since I'm not really taking all that many pictures it's not helping all that much. I'm thinking about trying to substitute teach this fall. I could handle middle school, maybe, and high school kids. Definitely not elementary. I'm just not good with kids that I don't know. I don't know what to say to them and I'm definitely not authoritative enough. I need to be able to reason with whoever I'm dealing with.

I guess I should get ready for work. Work's a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment