Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm married!

I guess you can now call me Mrs. Ramsay. How strange.

The wedding was good. Kovacs Hall looked pretty good all dolled up, the weather was nice, we had a good turn out, etc. It went well. Soon I should be receiving a couple CDs with the pictures from the wedding...I'm stoked for those. The bad thing is that I'll have to wait to edit them til I get Samantha and Shane's wedding photos and Kaycee and Paul's engagement photos done. I feel like I'll never have these wedding photos done. It's extra hard not being able to work on them at home. I'm currently at my parents' house in my old room. It still basically looks how it used to. I have a ton of stuff here. I guess I'll get it out eventually.

Miles and I have moved so many things lately. I will be super happy when everything is out of its package, cleaned and in its place. Oh joyous day. I can't wait.

I think I've waited too long to update on these two events...I don't really have too much to say about them.

Tomorrow is a day off for me. I think I am going to try to go get a new license with my new name on it, possibly call Roderick to see if they've filled the graphics position, and put up a bunch of stuff. Also, tomorrow eveningish I might play The Office Trivia game with Mandy and Amber, which should be a good time. Hopefully that'll work out.

I guess I should stop putting these pictures off...I am going to try to get a bunch done in the next couple of hours before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment