Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's the day of updates!

(That means I've updated my photography blog, also.)

Let's see.  I haven't lost that pesky 8 pounds.  WHAT?!  But, I've worked SO hard!  No, that's a lie.  I haven't done anything yet.  I still drink my coffee with a pound of sugar in each cup and snack on cheese puffs all day.  But, -GASP- I'm out of cheese puffs as of yesterday, so maybe the pounds will start melting off...?  I don't think so.

Anyway, Anna was sick?  She either had a cold or was just having some teething complications over the last couple of days.  She was clingy, whiny, had a slight stuffy/runny nose, and didn't want to take naps without someone to lay on.  There were a few nights where she slept horribly, therefore I slept horribly.  But, the night before last she slept a little better and last night she only woke up once and went right back to sleep.  Awesome.  She's acting like she's feeling better today, and I'm a big fan of that.

I was planning on uploading some pictures, but they were just going to be the same ones I put on my photography blog, so I think I'll hold out.  Soon, though, I'll try to have an interesting update.  Dare to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment