Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It is cold outside!  It went from being super hot to pretty chilly.  I guess it's not really cold as much as it is just 'pretty chilly.'  I just don't like how cold it makes it in here.

Anyway.  That title has a double meaning, I guess.  For one, it is cold.  But, for two, I've been watching a this video:


A lot.  Lots and lots.  Seriously, Anna loves videos from The Glee Project.  For the majority of the day she sits on my lap and we watch them singing.  It's ridiculous.  I don't know why she loves it so much, but she definitely does. 

In other news, I am excited for this coming week.  I think I'll be doing another round of newborn pictures of Nehemiah.  We tried Wednesday, but it wasn't hugely successful.  Let's say I felt super prepared until I started trying to pose him.  Then, I realized that I am so out of practice on simply handling a newborn that trying to actually get him to do what I want while staying asleep wasn't going to happen smoothly.  So, I've watched a few videos on posing babies, and I'm going to watch a few more, and we're going to try again.  Hopefully we'll get the pictures and poses we want! 

Also, this week will be basically dedicated to Anna's birthday party.  I have tons to do to get ready, so I'll have to focus on that quite a bit.  In between the party planning I am going to be redecorating the bathroom.  Woot!  I have money from my birthday that I was planning on using for things for the house that I wanted to get.  But, I've realized that $70 or so won't go far in four or five rooms, so I'm just going to focus on the one instead.  I'm going to figure out some kind of wall art for behind the door, make a simple curtain panel for the window, change the shower curtain, rug and trash can and make a candle holder thing from blue mason jars!  Yay!  I'm excited.  Maybe after that I'll get to do something to Anna's room and actually make it look cute.

Okay, I should really stop writing.  I have pictures to edit then I need to sleep.  Tomorrow will be slightly hectic, but that'll be good.  It's nice to get out of the house every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment