Friday, April 8, 2011

Anna is amazing. Let me tell you why.

Well, first off, she's rolled over...finally! On the 6th I laid Anna on the floor on her back, played with her a bit then rolled her over to her belly. Automatically she rolled right back over. Awesome! She had never done that before, and of course wouldn't do anymore that night. She's rolled a few times since then, but still doesn't know how she does it. So, hopefully she'll put two and two together and being rolling everywhere.

Earlier today Anna started to lean/reach out to Miles and me when we are going to be holding her. I don't know if it makes sense how I said that, but we'll assume it does and move on. I love it.

Miles and Anna have both gone to bed for the night. Miles has to work at 6am, so I'll have to wake up at 5:45 just to wake him up. Luckily I won't have to stay up then. I think I'd die, but probably not. Either way, I'm up now working on these senior pictures. My goal is to have them done either tonight or early tomorrow. It's definitely fathomable to reach that goal, so I'm looking forward to it.

Man, I really just don't have anything to say anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment