Friday, October 14, 2011

Update, I guess.

It's currently 12:30am and I feel like it's closer to 4am.  I am tired.  That needs to be read with conviction because that's definitely the way I'm saying it in my head.

Today was a pretty good day.  Miles worked this morning for a couple of hours to do a bit of training.  He got home around 11:30 then ate some food.  He helped watch Anna so I could get ready for the day.  Really all I needed to do at that point was brush and dry my hair and brush my teeth.  Anna and I went to my grandma's for lunch today.  My uncle Matt and cousin Kenzie were there also.  We ate then I dropped Anna off with my momma.  She watched her for a couple of hours so I could take pictures of Kenzie.  I'm pretty stoked to get them uploaded and edited.  I meant to upload them today but that didn't happen.  Anna was pretty cranky this evening so there wasn't much that could be done other than holding her and feeding her some noodles and bread sticks.

I feel like I actually have quite a bit that I could update on today but I just don't feel like telling all sorts of unimportant stories.  Maybe I could do a shortened version from her on out?

Last Saturday I went with my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, uncle and aunt to my great grandparents' old farm northeast of Maryville.  They just sold it so we all went up to see it again and pick through the stuff that's still there.  The house is trashed...super trashed.  I took a bunch of pictures and they're already edited, so I do plan on posting some in the near future.

Thursday I took some engagement photos downtown.  I have those uploaded and started on, so that's good.  The sad news is that I lost a lens cap somewhere down there.  I think I can buy one on Amazon if I feel the need to, though, for just a couple of dollars.  So, it's no big loss.

Thursday evening Anna and I went to Texas Roadhouse with my family minus Miles (he was working) for Josh's birthday.  They sang to him and made him sit on a saddle and yell "Yee-Haw!" but didn't give him dessert.  Boo!

Tomorrow Miles is working from 6-6 so Anna and I will just be hanging around home.  Hopefully she'll take a long nap so I can get some pictures edited and little done around the house.  Laundry is always calling my name.  Then, in the evening is a get together for Josh's birthday at my parents' house.  It's German themed...and sausage themed.  I think I'll make stromboli if I find the time.  Not that stromboli is really German or features sausage, but I have the stuff for it and I know I won't be able to get to the store beforehand.  I assume Miles will stay home and sleep a bit.  He'll be a tired, tired person.

Okay, now I should sleep.  Enough of this, yeah?

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming out for Josh's birthday dinner. I agree with your "boo." How do you not give free dessert?

    ReplyDelete