Saturday, December 19, 2009

I just don't get it.

So, as a Christian there's constantly the expectation that you will not talk about your beliefs at work, in school, or basically anywhere public and it's just completely inconsiderate to say anything about your religion that could be offensive in anyway.

BUT, it's completely acceptable for the unbelievers to bash your beliefs and religion, and basically call you a close minded, insane idiot...with absolutely no argument or repercussions.

This stems from Miles' friend Ian's status on Facebook...

"I love feeling confident in the fact that when earth is finally destroyed by insecure people supporting the fictitious will of their fake ass deities... I will have not contributed to it."

That just makes me angry and I don't like it one bit.

But, I really don't have much else to say about it...probably because I don't feel like typing and because I'm quite tired.

In a completely unrelated, but totally awesome, subject...I don't have to work tomorrow! Finally a day off! I am stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment