Sunday, June 26, 2011

Horrible Timing

This is a horrible time to update my blog. It's storming (though I think we're close to the end of the storm), I'm tired, and my back hurts. I think that means this will be short and maybe a little sweet.
I like that picture of Anna. I think she looks a ton like Miles' dad there. Seriously, she looks exactly like him...but a baby...and a girl.


Saturday evening we went to Zach's wedding in Independence (I think). It was a pretty good time other than the head during the actual ceremony. The whole shebang was outdoors which was pretty enjoyable at the time. I must say I'm paying for it now, though, as is Miles. We've since been attacked by chiggers. Surprisingly, Miles has a ton more bites than me, but they're multiplying fast for both of us. Boo, I say. I'm already tired of my legs itching. Hopefully Anna doesn't get any. So far she's clear, but they seem to keep popping up, despite our best efforts to wash everything down.

Tomorrow we're starting our moving process. We'll be doing the first loads of things and unpacking some stuff. I think I'll be doing the unpacking for the most part to empty up boxes for more packing that needs to be done. I feel like this month has been a lot of hurry up and waiting and hurrying up again. This week will most likely be pretty packed, no pun intended...or was it?

The weekend will be pretty full as well. Friday at 4 is a wedding rehearsal that Miles and I both need to go to. We're reading some passages during the ceremony and Miles is also playing a song with his mom. Saturday Miles gets off work at 12, then Collin's birthday party is from 1 to 3. Ashley's wedding starts at 4, then her reception is right after. Oy vey. I foresee us being super tired. Especially since Miles will have to be at work at 6am.

Okay, now I should sleep. My state of awareness isn't getting any better, go figure.

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable in that picture, but you are right, she looks like Miles' dad.

    ReplyDelete