Saturday, October 2, 2010

Because I'm too tired for a real update...

Here are some quick thoughts/facts:

Having a baby is amazing.

I've never been so tired for such a long period of time.

Miles and I like each other again! (I think it helps that I'm not constantly complaining about being pregnant and that we have an adorable thing that we've made together living in our apartment.)

The good thing about newborns is that it doesn't matter what kind of schedule you keep because the baby will sleep whenever she wants to either way.

Giving birth (though I feel weird calling a C-Section 'giving birth') is the fastest way to lose weight ever.

Breastfeeding is a super close second.

It's strange having something you've been waiting for for so long be here.

I'm really happy that I can pop my back again...and sleep on my back again.

I actually enjoyed my time in the hospital. Is that weird?

I'm looking forward to being able to pump then bottle feed it to Anna.

Now, I'm going to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish men could experience pregnancy to know why we complain so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete