Sunday, May 16, 2010

And we're back.

We've returned from the southern of the two Dakotas!

It was a good time, though the weather was atrocious. If it wasn't snowing, it was raining, and if it wasn't raining it was gloomy and cold. The best was a combination of all of those things! I still blame Tom. Naturally the best weather we had up there was on our last day...then it was beautiful! And now St. Joe is handing over some almost as unpleasant weather.

I'm really hoping that I start nesting soon. There is so much cleaning/organizing that needs to happen in this apartment that I just want to have the urge to actually do it.

I do wish we had enough rooms in this apartment to have a nursery. I just want to decorate a nursery...I don't actually care about having one for any reason other than that. I just want to decorate.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment